Darlene M. Daniele
Personal Service – Professional Advice
PERSONAL SERVICE-PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
In the 21st Century, where you are more likely to interact with computers than people, Attorney Darlene M. Daniele and her staff take pride in their personal approach to the practice of law. While utilizing all of the latest technology the firm respects its clients and values the personal service the firm provides. We are also concerned with the environment, and are 85-90% paperless. The vast majority of legal matters are stressful for clients, and we work hard to minimize the cleints' anxiety while handling their legal matters in a professional and honest matter.
Attorney Darlene M. Daniele, a graduate of Suffolk University Law School, has been practicing law since 1985. Licensed as an attorney in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts, Attorney Daniele's office is conveniently located on Stiles Road, in Salem, New Hampshire, off Interstate 93 Exit 2.
Attorney Daniele practices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts in the areas of bankruptcy, social security, and wills/estates.
A Salem resident for over 30 years, the attorney is a current member and past President of the Methuen, MA Rotary Club, and has initiated several new community programs during her 25 year association with the club. Attorney Daniele is a member of the Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce, a past member of Grace Church's Vestry and Chair of its Investment Committee; She is a member of the National Association of Social Security Claims Representatives (NOSSCR) and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
Attorney Daniele and her staff have a combined total of more than 30 years of experience to serve your legal needs. We look forward to providing you with personal service and professional legal advice.
- Social Security Disability
- Estate Planning and Probate
Current Employment Position
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- New Hampshire, 1987
- Massachusetts, 1985
Classes & Seminars
- Part-time instructor, 7 semesters in the paralegal program at Northern Essex Community College
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, Member
- Methuen Rotary Club
- Annual Donation to Methuen Festival of Trees
- Vestry Member of Grace Church Lawrence
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives (NOSSCR), Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member
- Lawrence Bar Association , Member
- Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce , Member